Monday, April 26, 2010

As Time Goes By

As more days pass and the starting point of 60 days gets further and further away, the ending day seems to be approaching even faster. At first I was pleasantly surprised with the results showing on my scale. After a few initial lost numbers, though, it seems I’ve hit a plateau. That can’t be right, can it? I thought that only happened when you’re tying to lose the last five pounds, not after the first five.
I think it’s fair enough to say right now that I’m a little frustrated. I’ve been doing a decent job with exercising on a regular, if not daily, basis and I’ve been trying to eat much healthier. But there is still not as much of a change as I’ve been hoping for. Even so, it is still weight lost and not gained – which is always an accomplishment in my book.
I am not discouraged. Not yet, at least. I will continue with my exercise and healthy diet, but I might have to up my intensity a little sooner than I was predicting. With six weeks to go, I really have to buckle down and I know pretty soon I will be glad I did.

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Blush Magazine